Slade’s Mobile Caravan Repairs is a family owned and operated business.
Brad Slade has worked in the Caravan industry for over 30 years. While gaining valuable on-the-job experience, Brad completed an Apprenticeship at Marleston TAFE.
Over almost two decades Brad honed his craft and developed a deep knowledge ofall aspects of recreational vehicles while working at Dario Caravans. Over time he saw a need for a more specialised and flexible repair service for the recreational vehicle industry. He took a leap and decided to start his own business. He hasn't looked back since!
Brad has a solid reputation for his attention to detail, stellar customer service and helpful manner. These qualities, combined with his knowledge and experience of recreational vehicleshas ensured his continued success.
Some of the services that we offer are:
- Awning replacements and fittings including awning walls, annexes, curved rafters, shade cloth and more.
- Air conditioner repairs and installations of ducted, split system and rooftop air conditioning units.
- Fridge repairs and installations.
- Hot water services, repairs and installations.
- Brake and bearing services, brake replacements (electric and hydraulic) refurbishment and alterations.
- Insurance repairs (accident damage for all insurance companies inc. RAA, CIL, SGIC, Suncorp, Elders, Ken Tame, CGU, AAMI, Allianz, Apia, GIO, Youi, Resilience and more).
- Reseals and weatherproofing.
- Welding and modifications.
- Essentially if it’s a caravan, we can help you!
Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next caravan service or repair.